- What I want to do, I can't do. I do what I hate.
- I didn't know how to name You then. But I see it was You [...].
- Are You watching me? I want to know what You are. I want to see what You see.
- I see me as a child... I see my brother. True. Kind. He died when he was 19.
- Where were You? You let a boy die. You let anything happen. Why should I be good? When You aren't.
"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7